Values and Ethos
An Ofsted rated Outstanding School (May 2018)
We are a Unicef Rights Respecting School
Making a difference. All of our children, all of the time.
At Castle Vale Nursery School and Children’s Centre we want every child to achieve their full potential and become the best little person they can be.
We know that choosing a Nursery School can be daunting and hope to answer many of your questions on this website but if there is anything you would like to know, would like a look round or would just like to talk it through, please do not hesitate to pop in or call on 0121 675 7578.
Working parent? Click on this link to see the changes in Child Care and Early Education: Child care choices
- At Castle Vale Nursery School and Children’s Centre we place your child at the heart of everything we do.
- We believe that every child and family are unique and deserve to be treated as such.
- We promise to support every child, meeting their needs to help them progress.
- We work in partnership with parents and/or carers.
- We believe that Safeguarding our children is everyone’s responsibility and we take our part seriously – please see the Concerned about a Child section for more details.
- Every child should enjoy school regardless of gender, race, religion or ability. Castle Vale Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an inclusive setting.
- We want children to feel happy, safe and secure in an environment that promotes children’s learning and well-being.